Double, Triple and Quadruple glazed windows and doors, custom made to various shapes and sizes. Frames available in; uPVC, Aluminium, Wood and a Composite Wood Aluminium.
We also offer Roller Shutters, Blinds and Flyscreens.
Benefits of our Windows & Doors:
- The lowest heat transfer coefficient in Australia, as low as 0.75 W/(m2K).
- Huge noise reduction (31-48 Decibels)
- Energy reduction savings between 60-80%
- Suitable for Australian environmental conditions.
- High durability
- Draught proof
- Huge range of colours and designs
- Products made from the highest quality materials. All elements are completely recyclable, and off-cuts and waste is sold on to other window manufactures.
Our main Goal is in ‘Creating Comfort’ for our customers. No one ever wants to feel uncomfortable, especially in their home or work place. Our goal is to bring products to Australia which allow customers to maintain a comfortable temperature inside, be free from loud external noise, and feel safe from any intruders.
All our windows and doors are fitted with a minimum of two anti-burglary bolts between the sash and frames to prevent sashes being lifted and tampered with externally.
Frames have structural rigidity through engineered profile structure. This improves both frame and sash strength and resistance to deformation, which is especially important for large glass spans.
Our manufacturing company (Drutex. S.A) has achieved ISO 9001: 2008 European accreditation along with AS2047 and AS1288 in Australia, by independent testers. Which demonstrates that all our products are manufactured to the highest possible standards.
Dozens of Awards:
Drutex receives numerous awards every year from various organisations for their high quality of products, innovation, functionality and energy efficiency.
- Awarded with the prestigious European title of “Top Builder” on many occasions, which recognises the best and most innovative products of the year.
- In 2017 awarded with the “Plus X Award” for high quality, design and functionality. This award is the world’s largest innovation award for technology, sports and lifestyle. Awards are given for new and innovative technologies, extraordinary design and intelligent, easy to use operating systems.
- Awarded for participation in “Superbrands” from 2015. This award is by invitation only, and offered to the most outstanding brands in their field. Attaining ‘Superbrands’ status strengthens a brand’s position, adds prestige and reassures consumers and suppliers that they are buying the best brand in its category.
- In 2014, Awarded First Place in the “Industrial Investment of the Year.” The competition is aimed at selecting the best industrial investment of the year from seven categories. Selecting the winning design takes into account the number of jobs created, capital expenditures and the introduction of innovative production solutions.
- Awarded with the prestigious “European Medal” in 2014 and 2016. For innovation and meeting European requirements and standards for their IGLO5 and IGLO HS windows and doors. This is another title attesting to the high quality and undeniable reputation of products also among the European customers.
Quality and Service:
With the partnership with our manufacturers, we offer our customers over 30 years experience in service and quality of products.
10 years warranty is offered on all manufacturer workmanship and materials. We also offer a lifetime guarantee for our glazing units against fogging, condensation or potential gas leakage.
The latest manufacture surveys show that 99% of warranty claims are due to inappropriate materials used in installation, unsuitable surface preparation and inadequate experience when installing the windows and doors.
Our team of experienced installation staff will ensure that you can have the peace of mind knowing that you not only have the best product but your windows and doors are installed to the requirements set by the manufacture.
“If within 7 days of placing your order with us, you find a lower price for products designed, made and installed to the same specifications and with the same guarantees, we will not only match that price but offer an additional 3% discount”
Supply & Delivery:
All our windows are doors are manufactured in Europe. It will take between 10 – 12 weeks from the time of order for your goods to be shipped and delivered to you. This period of time is purely due to ocean travel time. In comparison, our manufacturer can deliver goods anywhere in Europe within 7 days of an order being placed. Oknalux quotes incorporate shipment costs, delivery within the Adelaide metropolitan area and installation cost.