Safety and Durability
Oknalux entry doors are a perfect combination of modern design and technology, with thermal properties to match.
Our doors are available in four frame types; uPVC, aluminium, wood and a composite wood and aluminium system. All frame types are highly durable, with unmatched levels of security from multi-locking hardware, making them ideal for both domestic and commercial use. Doors can be setup to allow keypad, bluetooth or swipe card entry for added security.
Oknalux has an extensive range of door colours, styles and glass selections. With over 43 colour options, and the ability to have different colours internally and externally, along with hundreds of panel designs, we are sure to meet everyone’s needs.
- Perfect solution that combines durability, aesthetics and modern design.
- High-quality frames that resist adverse effects of weather conditions.
- Long usage and structural stability from the reinforcement in the frames.
- High functionality and safety from high-quality door fittings.
- Countless door filling shapes and styles to add a unique character.
- Ability to add metal reinforcement to the door panel.
- Wide range of colours, timber patterns, and the ability to have different colours inside and out.
- Application of a low threshold that ensures comfortable usage.
- Considerable thermal parameters due to frame structure and EPDM rubber seals.
- Considerable sound insulation that guarantees acoustic comfort.
- Available in 4 frame types
A 5-chamber frame profile and sash are made exclusively from high quality materials, with a UV coating and high impact strength. Frame installation depth is 70mm.
Profiles have a three-chamber structure with the installation depth of 70 mm. Frames contain a thermal break made of a polyamide plastic, that is reinforced with glass fibre and special inserts that insulate the frame and the space between window panes. This system may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminium facades.
Possibility to choose between pine or meranti profiles with a 68 mm installation depth. Frames are in three laminated pieces for structural strength.
A standard double glazed unit package has a heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674*
The possibility to apply triple glazing with Ug = 0.7 W/(m2K).
Quadruple glazing with krypton gas to achieve Ug = 0.3 W/(m2K).
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective. Along with countless door filling styles.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Multi locking 3-point automatic maco bolts within the frame, along with 3 heavy-duty hinges.
The doors are equipped with a system of double sealing both internal and external. Seals are made of EPDM rubber and is available in black, grey and graphite colours.
Windows and doors are equipped with a central rubber seal.
The system is available in 43 veneer colours, with white or brown cores.
According to the RAL colour range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection
A wide range of covering colours and transparent paints.
Huge 34- 44 decibel (dB) reduction in sound depending on the applied glass packages.
Uw = 1.1 W/(m2K)*