Safety and Durability
The Wood and aluminium ‘Duoline’ system is an expression of innovative solutions offering the perfect combination of aluminium and the aesthetics of wood.
Duoline is characterised by the classic shape of aluminium edges, typical for modern constructions and the latest trends in architecture. The timber with its excellent thermal and sound properties, combined with the weather resistant characteristics of aluminium, is an effective solution for any application.
- Classic and elegant design which matches current architectural trends.
- Many design possibilities regarding shapes – from rectangles, trapezoids, arches, circles and other non-standard shapes.
- Wooden profiles available in three depth options.
- Minimal maintenance and extended timber life due to the external aluminium profile.
- High quality is achieved through timber lamination and durable aluminium profiles ensuring structural stability.
- Huge selection of colours for the interior and exterior from both aluminium and wood colour ranges.
- Special ecological water-based varnishes with a primer to protect against pests and fungus.
- Considerable thermal parameters due to top quality materials and special sealing systems.
- Considerable safety level guaranteed by two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
- Considerable acoustic insulation from timber frame characteristics.
Possibility to choose between pine or meranti profiles from three installation depths: 68 mm, 78 mm, 88 mm. Frames can be in three or four laminated pieces for structural strength with aluminium cladding on the external.
A double glazed system of 24 mm thick, has a thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug=1.0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674. Timber profiles can also have triple or quadruple glass packages.
-68 mm Profile–42 mm max glass package. Thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0.6 W/(m2K).
-78 mm Profile– 48 mm max glass package. Thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0.5 W/(m2K).
-88 mm Profile– 50 mm max glass package. Thermal transmittance coefficient of triple glazed unit with Ug = 0.5 W/(m2K). Quad glazed unit with krypton gas is Ug = 0.3 W/(m2K).
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective. Along with countless door filling styles.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings with two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
For security, windows are equipped with a blockage in the frames to prevent the sash being lifted externally*. Option to have hidden hinges.
*Depending on the window height
Seals are made of EPDM rubber and TPE.
A wide range of aluminium RAL colours and transparent paints.
Huge 34- 44 decibel (dB) reduction in sound depending on the applied glass packages.
Uw = 0.79 W/(m2K)