Safety and Durability
Our Woodern profiles, also known as our ‘Softline’ system are an expression of classic beauty and elegance.
Frames are available in various thicknesses of pine or meranti, which are laminated and for strength and durability. Profiles also have an aluminum protection capping from external factors like UV rays and water.
- Elegant design reflected in the beautiful form of the rounded profile. Frames can be pine or meranti.
- Wooden profiles available in three depth options.
- High quality is achieved through timber lamination ensuring structural stability.
- Special ecological water-based varnishes with a primer to protect against pests and fungus.
- Extended timber life with the use of an aluminium cover to protect against UV rays and water damage
- Considerable thermal parameters due to top quality materials and special sealing systems.
- Considerable safety level guaranteed by two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
- Considerable acoustic insulation from timber frame characteristics.
Possibility to choose between pine or meranti profiles from three installation depths: 68 mm, 78 mm, 88 mm. Frames can be in three or four laminated pieces for structural strength.
A double glazed system of 24 mm thick, has a thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug=1.0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674. Timber profiles can also have triple or quadruple glass packages.
-68 mm Profile–32 mm max glass package. Thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0.8 W/(m2K).
-78 mm Profile– 44 mm max glass package. Thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0.6 W/(m2K).
-88 mm Profile– 54 mm max glass package. Thermal transmittance coefficient of triple glazed unit with Ug = 0.5 W/(m2K). Quad glazed unit with krypton gas is Ug = 0.3 W/(m2K).
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options. 78mm and 88mm softline frames system have additional internal seals.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings with two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
For security, windows are equipped with a blockage in the frames to prevent the sash being lifted externally*. Option to have hidden hinges.
*Depending on the window height
Windows and doors are equipped with a central rubber seal.
A wide range of covering colours and transparent paints.
Huge 34- 44 decibel (dB) reduction in sound depending on the applied glass packages.
Uw = 0.79 W/(m2K)
*coefficient calculated in a softline 88mm frame with triple glazed unit with 4/18/4/18/4
Ug= 0.5w/(m2K) glass package for reference window softline 88mm.