Safety and Durability
Our French doors combine new technologies with modern design.
With high quality hardware, doors are able to open singly or simultaneously to 180°. Our doors are available in four frame types; uPVC, aluminium, wood and a composite wood and aluminium system. All frames are highly durable, have unmatched levels of security from multi-locking hardware, making them ideal for both domestic and commercial use.
- Perfect solution that combines durability, aesthetics and modern design.
- High-quality frames that resist adverse effects of weather conditions.
- Long usage and structural stability from the reinforcement in the frames.
- High functionality and safety from high-quality door fittings.
- Wide range of colours, timber patterns, and the ability to have different colours inside and out.
- Application of a low threshold that ensures comfortable usage.
- Considerable thermal parameters due to frame structure and EPDM rubber seals.
- Considerable sound insulation that guarantees acoustic comfort.
- Available in 4 frame types
A 5-chamber frame profile and sash are made exclusively from high quality materials, with a UV coating and high impact strength. Frame installation depth is 70mm.
Profiles have a three-chamber structure with the installation depth of 70 mm. Frames contain a thermal break made of a polyamide plastic, that is reinforced with glass fibre and special inserts that insulate the frame and the space between window panes. This system may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminium facades.
Possibility to choose between pine or meranti profiles with a 68 mm installation depth. Frames are in three laminated pieces for structural strength.
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective. Along with countless door filling styles.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Multi locking 3-point automatic maco bolts within the frame, along with 3 heavy-duty hinges.
The doors are equipped with a system of double sealing both internal and external. Seals are made of EPDM rubber and is available in black, grey and graphite colours.
Windows and doors are equipped with a central rubber seal.
The system is available in over 30 veneer colours, with white or brown cores.
According to the RAL colour range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection
A wide range of covering colours and transparent paints.
Huge 34- 44 decibel (dB) reduction in sound depending on the applied glass packages.