Safety and Durability
Providing high durability and innovative design, our folding door solutions, ensure long-lasting usage and optimal daylight into the rooms with the ability to maximise opening widths.
The profile of the systems is available in both Aluminium (MB-70HI) and Timber (Softline). Both systems are completely draught proof, providing unmatched thermal performance for all purposes both domestically and commercially.
- The possibility to produce aesthetic, large glazing panes that are also thermally efficient.
- Modern structure matching current architectural trends.
- Comfortable and easy to use even with large opening widths.
- The system is ideal for domestic, commercial and even aluminium facades.
- Unmatched thermal insulation with the use of special insulation inserts.
- Tough and resistant structure due to the high-quality profiles.
- Considerable safety level guaranteed by two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
- Considerable acoustic insulation from timber and thermally broken aluminium frames.
- Wide range of colours, timber patterns, and the ability to have different colours inside and out.
- Great solutions for balcony, terrace enclosures, and conservatories.
Profiles have a three-chamber structure with the installation depth – 70 mm (frames) and 79 mm (sash), with a thermal break made of a polyamide plastic and is reinforced with fiberglass. Furthermore, inside the MB-70HI profiles and in the space under the glass, special insulating inserts are applied
Possibility to choose between pine or meranti profiles with a 68 mm installation depth. Frames are in three laminated pieces for structural strength. Frames are coated with a special ecological water-based varnish and primer to protect against pests and fungus, and aluminium covers are used in specific areas to protect against UV rays and water damage.
The glass chamber is a maximum thickness of 50mm. A standard double glazed unit package has a heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674*
The possibility to apply triple glazing with Ug = 0.5 W/(m2K).
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings. Two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
Glass and rebate gaskets made of EPDM. Central gasket made of a two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular.
Windows and doors are equipped with a central rubber seal.
According to the RAL colour range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection
A wide range of covering colours and transparent paints.
Huge 34- 44 decibel (dB) reduction in sound depending on the applied glass packages.