Safety and Durability
Elegant uPVC external opening window system with unmatched performance and functionality.
Iglo Premier frames are used for all external opening style windows, and is particularly popular as an awning window. The premier frame is used for outward opening top hinged awning windows, and side hinged outward opening casement windows. Premier frames have a modern design, high performance characteristics along with unmatched security from a multiple locking system and internal glazing beads.
- Outward opening, top hung awning or side hung casement options.
- Attractive frame design and hidden internal hinges as standard.
- High security with internal glazing beads, high-quality five-chamber profiles made exclusively of prime materials and also by two anti-burglary bolts that are standard.
- Wide range of veneer colours (over 30 colours) with ability to have different colours inside and out.
- Considerable thermal and acoustic parameters due to frame structure and EPDM rubber seals.
A 5-chamber frame profile and sash are made exclusively from high quality materials, with a UV coating and high impact strength. Frame installation depth is 70mm.
The glass chamber has a maximum thickness of 40mm.
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective or sandblasted.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
NICO fittings with friction stay egress DM20 hinges and a double roller that enables complete seal or micro ventilation. Fittings allow for burglary protection.
Frames and sashes come standard with a full reinforcement within the frame.
Windows are equipped with a system of double sealing both internal and external. Seals are made of EPDM rubber and is available in black, grey and graphite colours.
The system is available in over 30 veneer colours.