Safety and Durability
External PVC roller shutters are a system of rollers that are easily integrated with any of our window frames.
This can be assembled for new or existing builds, providing there is sufficient room above the window. There are a wide range of colours for the shutter boxes, guides and armours, and a variety of drives and safety devices to meet the expectation of all customers. The modern roller shutter system offers high levels of thermal insulation up to k= 0.6 W/m2K. This is due to the aluminium armour being filled with a thermal-insulated foam, along with the seals in the guide rails.
In order to guarantee the elegance and functionality of the roller shutter, the roller assembly box is reversed and hidden in the wall, unlike other shutters which have the box exposed externally.
- PVC roller shutters can be integrated with the window, with the box hidden internally
- The box and guide rails are made of PVC and of aluminium armours
- Protection against the sun, wind, rain, snow and other weather conditions
- Guarantee perfect thermal insulation of the building, in summer and winter
- Increased energy savings by lessening heating and cooling needs
- Sound reduction from external elements
- Guaranteed safety, due to locking systems delaying potential burglary time
- Manual or automatic control
- Optional Smart / Intelligent control
- Guaranteed privacy
- Possibility to incorporate a mosquito net for protection against insects
- A wide range of colours are available to enhance any style of home