Safety and Durability
Iglo Light is our Slimline uPVC frame range.
It has a sleek and modern design, with the same characteristics as our standard frame. Frames are completely draught proof, have great energy efficiency, durability and resistance to wind.
- Elegant design expressed in the slim, narrow and rounded profile which can be moulded to various irregular shapes.
- Additional daylight, as a result of the most narrow profiles, and a larger glazing surface area.
- Considerable safety levels ensured by the high-quality five-chamber profiles made exclusively of prime materials and also by two anti-burglary bolts that are standard.
- Window resistance and stability from steel reinforcement chamber
- High functionality due to modern fittings along with a central handle positioned on the sash assembly.
- Wide range of veneer colours (43 colours) with ability to have different colours inside and out.
- Considerable thermal parameters due to frame structure and EPDM rubber seals.
- Considerable sound insulation that guarantees acoustic comfort.
A 5-chamber frame profile and sash are made exclusively from high quality materials, with a UV coating and high impact strength. Frame installation depth is 70mm.
The glass chamber has a maximum thickness of 40mm. A standard double glazed unit package has a heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674*
The possibility to apply triple glazing with Ug = 0.7 W/(m2K).
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings with two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
For security, windows are equipped with a blockage in the frames to prevent the sash being lifted externally*. Modern twin-fit fittings also enable a double window tilt with one movement of the handle.
*Depending on the window height
Frames and sashes are reinforced with a steel C-shaped beam as standard. There is the possibility to apply a full reinforcement within the frame. This reinforcement, has anti-burglary bolts screwed into the steel.
Windows are equipped with a system of double sealing both internal and external. Seals are made of EPDM rubber and is available in black, grey and graphite colours.
The system is available in 43 veneer colours, with white or brown cores.
Huge 34- 44 decibel (dB) reduction in sound depending on the applied glass packages.
Uw = 0.95 W/(m2K)*
* For a window 1500 x 1500 mm, CSI in the Czech Republic.