Safety and Durability
Iglo Energy is our highest performing uPVC frame system for doors and windows, which is sure to reduce those high energy bills.
Iglo Energy frames have all the same characteristics as our standard uPVC frames like, extreme durability to external forces, they also achieve significantly lower u-values and can encompass quadruple glazing.
- Incredible thermal parameters due to frame structure and the specially designed sealing system with improved EPDM rubber seals.
- Innovative design and ability to have various irregular shapes.
- Considerable safety level guaranteed by two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
- Wide range of veneer colours (43 colours) with ability to have different colours inside and out.
- Incredible sound insulation that guarantees acoustic comfort, even in places with intense traffic.
- Considerable parameters of air permeability and water resistance as a result of using triple sealing.
- Considerable resistance to wind loads from structural reinforcements.
A 7-chamber frame profile and sash are made exclusively from premium materials, with a UV coating and high impact strength. Frame installation depth is 82mm.
The glass chamber has a maximum thickness of 48mm. A standard triple glazed unit package of 4/18/4/18/4 has a heat transfer coefficient Ug = 0.5W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674*
The possibility to apply quadruple glazing with krypton gas to achieve Ug = 0.3 W/(m2K).
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings with two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
For security, windows are equipped with a blockage in the frames to prevent the sash being lifted externally*. Modern twin-fit fittings also enable a double window tilt with one movement of the handle.
*Depending on the window height
Frames have a full steel reinforcement with anti-burglary bolts screwed into the steel. In the sashes a C-shaped beam reinforcement is used. There is also the possibility to apply a glass fibre reinforcement which further improves thermal insulation parameters of the window.
Windows are equipped with a system of triple sealing both internal and external. Seals are made of EPDM rubber and is available in black, grey and graphite colours.
The system is available in 43 veneer colours, with white or brown cores.
Enormous 35- 46 decibel (dB) reduction in sound depending on the applied glass packages.
Uw = 0.6 W/(m2K)* With glass fibre reinforcement and krypton gas, the glass coefficient is Ug = 0.3 W/(m2K)
Uw = 0.79 W/(m2K)* With steel reinforcement and glass package Ug = 0.5 W/(m2K).
*For a window of 1230x1480mm – CSI in the Czech Republic