Safety and Durability
Our highest performing aluminium system, providing high durability and innovative design, ensuring long-lasting usage and optimal daylight into the rooms.
The construction of the MB-86SI frame system contains a thermal break/barrier and is completely draught proof, providing unmatched thermal performance for all purposes both domestically and commercially.
- The possibility to produce aesthetic, large glazing panes that are also thermally efficient.
- Great solutions for balcony, terrace enclosures, and winter gardens.
- Variety of colours in RAL range.
- Modern structure matching current architectural trends.
- Comfortable and easy to use even with large opening widths.
- The system is ideal for domestic, commercial and even aluminium facades.
- Unmatched thermal insulation with the use of special insulation inserts and thermal breaks.
- Tough and resistant structure due to the high-quality aluminium profile.
Profiles have a three-chamber structure with the installation depth 77 mm (frames) and 86mm (sash) with a thermal break made of a polyamide plastic and is reinforced with fiberglass. Frame also contains an extra chamber in the thermal break.
The glass chamber is a maximum thickness of 65mm.
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective or sandblasted.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings. Two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
For security, windows are equipped with a blockage in the frames to prevent the sash being lifted externally.*
*Depending on the window height
Glass and rebate gaskets made of EPDM. Central gasket made of a two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular.
According to the RAL colour range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection