Safety and Durability
Our standard aluminium frame system, providing high quality, durability and innovative design.
MB-70 frame has high thermal performance and can be used for all purposes both domestically, commercially and even façade systems. The frame system contains a thermal break/barrier and is a completely draught proof.
- The possibility to produce aesthetic, large glazing panes that are also thermally efficient.
- Variety of colours in RAL range to suit any design.
- Modern structure matching current architectural trends.
- Comfortable and easy to use even with large opening widths.
- The system is ideal for domestic, commercial and even aluminium facades.
- Unmatched thermal insulation for aluminium with the use of special insulation inserts.
- Tough and resistant structure due to the high-quality aluminium profile.
- Tightness is ensured by special seals made of synthetic EPDM rubber.
Profiles have a three-chamber structure with the installation depth 70 mm with a thermal break made of a polyamide plastic. Systems may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminium facades.
The glass chamber is a maximum thickness of 50mm. A standard double glazed unit package has a heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674*
The possibility to apply triple glazing with Ug = 0.5 W/(m2K).
Quadruple glazing with krypton gas to achieve Ug = 0.3 W/(m2K).
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings. Two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
For security, windows are equipped with a blockage in the frames to prevent the sash being lifted externally*.
*Depending on the window height
Glass and rebate gaskets made of EPDM. Central gasket made of a two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular.
According to the RAL colour range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection
*PN refers to location of testing standards. PN is Poland
*EN 674 refers to the type of test that has occurred. EN 674 is determination of thermal transmittance (U Value). Guarded hot plate method.