Safety and Durability
The MB-45 frame system is intended for interior commercial use, in areas such as office spaces and partitions.
Frames can incorporate both single and double glazing. The use of a modern aluminium system allows for diverse interior designs like curves and arches even in the sashes.
- The possibility to produce aesthetic, large glazing panes that are also thermally efficient.
- Variety of colours in RAL range to suit any design.
- Modern structure matching current architectural trends.
- Comfortable and easy to use even with large opening widths.
- The system is ideal for domestic, commercial and even aluminium facades.
- Unmatched thermal insulation for aluminium with the use of special insulation inserts.
- Tough and resistant structure due to the high-quality aluminium profile.
- Tightness is ensured by special seals made of synthetic EPDM rubber.
Profiles have a depth of- 45 mm (frames) and 54 mm (sash).
The glass chamber is a maximum thickness of 24mm.
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective. Along with countless door filling styles.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings. Two anti-burglary bolts as standard.
For security, windows are equipped with a blockage in the frames to prevent the sash being lifted externally.*
*Depending on the window height
Glass and rebate gaskets made of EPDM.
According to the RAL colour range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection.