Safety and Durability
Our aesthetically designed HS sliding door is our highest quality sliding door system.
It has a specifically designed hidden rail system, which when opening, lifts and glides huge sashes to create large open spaces. It has an unmatched stable construction and ease of functionality, even with sashes larger than 2.5 meters. The HS Sliding door uses advanced technology with the option to be automated to open with the touch of a button, or joined to together to create a 90 degree corner. The HS is a perfect solution for the trendy large-size terrace or balcony.
- Perfect functionality and comfortable usage from technological advancements of the profile and hardware system.
- Lightness and tightness of the structure, from the specially designed guide rail system and velour EPDM sealing.
- Safety is guaranteed by the stable construction, even with a sash weight of 400kg.
- Comfortable and easy to use even with large opening widths.
- Perfect solution for energy-efficient and passive homes due to the big glazing surface.
- Intelligent solution options like the installation of an automatic drive controlled by a button and a remote control.
- Wide range of colours, timber patterns, and the ability to have different colours inside and out.
- Considerable thermal parameters due to frame structure with a thermal break and sealing system.
- Considerable sound insulation that guarantees acoustic comfort.
- Available in 4 frame types
A 7-chamber frame profile made exclusively from high quality materials, with a UV coating and high impact strength. Sash Depth is 82mm and frame depth 194mm with a maximum sash weight up to 400kg
Aluminium profile with a thermal break. Installation frame depth of 174mm and sash depth 77mm. Additionally, in the HI frame special insulating inserts are able to be applied inside the profiles and in the space under the glass.
Possibility to choose between pine or meranti profiles from three installation depths: 68 mm, 78 mm, 88 mm. Frames can be in three or four laminated pieces for structural strength with aluminium cladding on the external.
The glass chamber has a maximum thickness of 48mm.
Other glass possibilities can be sound reduction, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
The glass chamber is a maximum thickness of 50mm.
-68 mm Profile–42 mm max glass package.
-78 mm Profile– 48 mm max glass package.
-88 mm Profile– 50 mm max glass package.
Steel galvanized spacer frame as standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Lift and side GU fittings as standard, three locking bolts and micro ventilation bolt. Possibility to produce the sash with weight 400 kg
Frame reinforcement made of high-quality aluminium profiles with thermal breaks.
Internal velour sealing, external EPDM rubber and brush seal.
The system is available in over 30 veneer colours.
According to the RAL colour range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection
A wide range of covering colours and transparent paints.
Huge 34- 44 decibel (dB) reduction in sound depending on the applied glass packages.
PVC threshold with reinforcement and aluminium cover.
Aluminium threshold with a thermal break.